Clinical Documentation Improvement
- Detailed Gap Analysis
- KG will deploy best possible combination of resource persons (Physician + Coder, Nurse + Coder and Qualified Statistician) – experienced Physicians + Healthcare Administrators. Work closely with Coding Analyst and HIM team
- Sample Chart Analysis based on International Statistics Norms and Best Practices.
- Detailed documentation review based on International Coding Guidelines, International Clinical Documentation Best Practices, DOH Adjudication Rules and Clinical Practices.
- Engagement with Physicians (Consultants, Specialists and Residents), Case Managers, Coding Teams and RCM teams to understand current challenges.
- Extensive analysis of Length of Stay at DRG Level and comparisons against International Standards.
- Operational Gap Analysis
- Identified Training Needs for Physicians and other Clinical Teams, training materials developed
- Physician and Clinical Teams Engagement Model for CDI
- Implement Physician and Clinician Engagement Model for CDI
- Training of Physicians, Case Managers, Coders and RCM Teams on CDI
- Develop CDI Guidelines for different categories of Medical and Clinical Teams
- CDI always carries a risk of increased denials. Based on the industry experience in Abu Dhabi (with Daman, other payers and Private Sector Hospitals) KG is capable of minimizing that risk through a Denial Prevention Programme
- Monitor payer denials trends and provide training and documentation support for Physicians for continuous improvement (Programme Sustainability)
- Manage the CDI Programme with adequate resources and accountability
- Actively support to reduce Length of Stay in parallel to CDI
KG Invicta Services
we are committed to improving the quality of patient care in the healthcare industry today.