- Coding/Documentation Audits
- Revenue Cycle/ Account Receivable Audits
- Focused Audits
- Audit Validation
- Litigation Support/ Experts witness
- Audit plan Development
- Physicians/ Coder Education
Documentation and Coding Assessment
Our assessments have shown that even with the best intentions, the complexities of today’s health care charting and coding requirements result in either under coding or over coding/under documenting on over 1/3 of all encounters. Inaccurate coding directly impacts the revenue of the practice and will leave a physician exposed to the risk of refunds and penalties.
Our affordable solutions can ensure you get paid for the services you provide. Experienced and certified coding auditors provide a thorough analysis of your documentation and coding to identify areas of improvement. We can then train and educate your staff on accurate documentation and coding to ensure optimal revenue for your business.
Sample Audit Report
|FINDING||Ahmed||Shawn||Sudhir||Nagma||Practice Overall Rate|
|Over coded or Under Documented||40%||20%||40%||30%||32.5%|
|Provider||Annual Encounter||Encounters Overloaded or Under Documented||Revenue at Risk*||Encounters Undercoded||Potential Revenue Increase*|
|Ahmed||3,533||1,413||AED 59,346||706||AED 29,652|
|Shawn||2,987||597||AED 25,074||597||AED 25,074|
|Sudhir||2,917||1,167||AED 49,014||0||AED –|
|Naghma||3,182||954||AED 40,068||318||AED 13,356|
|Practice Total||12,619||4,131,||AED 173,502||1,621||AED 68,082|
You contact KG and then send your medical records securely, either electronically or Onsite
KG scans the records and chooses an auditor based on your needs and specialty
The auditor performs the complete audit and writes the audit report, and then sends the results back to KG senior audit staff.
The senior audit staff checks and validates the auditor’s findings, and calls to discuss the results with you. You receive a full written report
Health care is changing. Do you feel it?
- The business of health care is evolving rapidly. Reimbursements are being cut, while complex legal and regulatory requirements are increasing. Compliance programs are mandated and Recovery Audit Contractors (RACs) have already begun auditing physician practices. At the same time you still have to efficiently run your practice, maintain financial strength, manage your staff, and ultimately provide quality health care for your patients.
- KG will help you navigate these complexities with proven expertise and tools to sustain order, preserve confidence, and achieve profitability
KG Invicta Services
we are committed to improving the quality of patient care in the healthcare industry today.